Sin Mark Sin Mark

Pretty okay...

Was kinda fun with the bow thing and the "make your own spell" thing, but it definitely had it's share of problems.

-Too many enemies too fast, couldn't draw the bow back fast enough to kill them
-Most of the spells were severely underpowered
-For the amount of nonstop enemies, the runes took too long to extract
-Sometimes the arrow just goes through them... not sure if that's intended
-Camera was a bit hard to follow sometimes.

Other than those problems, you got a good game. Fix those and it's easily worth a ten.

Ragdoll Cannon: Remake Ragdoll Cannon: Remake

Hoo-Rah!!!

Once again, spectacular. Some were difficult, but it took persistence.

I beat it with 732 people.
I like the levels where constant fire can beat it.

Crossblock Crossblock

Pretty fun.

I got to 37 and got bored.

For a simple puzzle game, keeping me entertained this long is amazing all in itself.
Keep up the good work.

djtrousdale responds:

Thanks! :D

Monster Evolution Monster Evolution

Fun

It was pretty fun, but I've got a couple suggestions...
-First, make jumping a bit more fluid instead of stalling a bit, then jumping
-Be able to eat while jumping
-Make eating/killing people recover health
-Add a freeform mode, where there's only normal people and you can evolve to whatever you want, for practice.
Otherwise a very fun, original game.

Armed with Wings 2 Armed with Wings 2

So much potential, one flaw killed it.

I'm sorry, but the jumping physics made this game unplayable. Almost every time I tried to jump over something... I died. Try to jump over an enemy, I jumped too far and died. I noticed I was about to jump into something and die, I couldn't swerve away and I died.

The fighting and everything else was fun, but the jump scheme killed it.

Grid81 Grid81

Ehh

Okayish concept, but I don't like that you have to type in what it is, cause in level 8 I knew what the shape was, but I didn't know what it was called...

That and by level 25 my eyes were killing me.

Parasite X Parasite X

Kinda fun...

It was pretty fun, but until you get up to a certain amount of upgrades it's hard as hell, then when you hit it it gets way too easy.

By the way, I submitted my score of over a billion (only stopped cause I got all the upgrades and got bored...) it said I submited it, but it didn't show me a leaderboard... where would that be?

Tank Search Tank Search

Congratulations! You won in 1724 seconds!

Okayish, kinda dull, some mild humor sometimes (such as Sparta), not too much imagination in most of them.

P.S. What's up with the last level? Made me feel like if I didn't find it my chest would be ripped open by some strange contraption...

P.P.S. For people having trouble in overcrowded scenes, look in places that DON'T draw attention, he likes to hide them there.

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

AWESOME (when violent)

When the violence was way up, it was great, one of the best games ever.... but then it got gay. The gayness knocked it down 3 stars.

I then noticed this was made for PETA when I saw the wallpapers. Peta, the most evil terrorist organization ever to rape this ever so loving planet.
This game is the opposite of PETA's purposes, it makes me want to go outside and use endagered animals to beat down every tree in the rainforest.

If you make another one, try not to throw any hippie morals in it.

P.S. For PETA, face it. Tortured animals taste better. There should be a farm where turkeys have to live in cells slightly smaller than their size, and have holes in the walls where professional boxers should proceed to beat the crap out of the turkey, vebally abusing it when to tired to continue.

Jelly Towers Jelly Towers

Erg..

Good style and all, but I couldn't even make it through the tutorial... that one with the fog... what am I supposed to do?!?!?!